Nothing is as good as working for yourself right from the comfort of your home. However there are some secrets to it which can make or mar the success of the work flow.
Here in this post I share with you 5 advantages and 2 disadvantages of working from hone
The Advantages Of Working From Home
1. You’re your own boss: When you work from home, you’re in charge of your own schedule and can take breaks when you want or need to.
2. No office politics: With no coworkers or boss breathing down your neck, you can avoid the drama that often comes with working in an office.
3. No more dress code: When you work for yourself from home, there’s no need to dress up for work anymore.
4. Work when it’s convenient: When you work from home, you don’t have to be at the office on time if it’s not convenient for you. You can get up early, sleep in late, eat lunch at noon – whatever works best for your lifestyle!
5. More creative space: Working from home means being able to customize your workspace just how you like it and making use of things around the house (such as kitchen table) to do some work while they’re not being used.
Disadvantages Of Working From Home
Like it’s always said everything that has advantages always have disadvantages. So what are the disadvantages of working from home?
6. No one to motivate you: Working from home can be both a good or bad idea. On the one hand, you have the flexibility to set your own hours and work around your personal schedule. On the other hand, it can be difficult to stay motivated when there are no set working hours or colleagues to interact with.
7. Having to set rules: Being unable to separate work life from personal life and having to set boundaries between yourself and family members and stay by the set rules.